Featured News Stories
- Moving Our Fraternity Forward | Mid-Year Update
- Statement from DLP Executive Director Cory Molner on Trump Administration’s Position on Transgender Protections under Title IX
- Br. Trevor Leeper Inducted Into Order of Omega at University of Iowa
- Trustee: Be a Leading Force in Determining Rights
- Brother Fights to End Conversion Therapy
- Joining Delta Lambda Phi
Thinking of Joining?
In 1986, Delta Lambda Phi Social Fraternity was founded by gay men for all men. Since then, our Fraternity has grown into a thriving international organization with Chapters all over North America. Above all, Delta Lambda Phi is set apart by its Brotherhood, meaning both the quality of its Brothers, as well as the lifelong bonds of friendship and support that are unique to this organization.
If you have been thinking about joining a Fraternity but would like to know more, then this website is for you. Find Chapters near you, or if there are none, learn how you can start your own. Learn how Delta Lambda Phi came to be, and how it is evolving today. Most importantly, take the opportunity to get a glimpse of what Brotherhood means to us.
Whether you’re a new pledge, a long-serving Active Brother, or an Alumnus checking in for the first time in a while, this website is here for you, too. A good place to get started is the Brother Services page.