Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the highest elected officer of Delta Lambda Phi Social Fraternity. The Board of Directors, or BOD, is the governing body of Delta Lambda Phi and the Brothers who serve in these offices are elected at the Fraternity’s Annual Convention. The Board of Directors is comprised of The Trustee and Chairman of the Board, the Corporate Secretary, Treasurer and Alumni and Active-At Large members. The Executive Director and CEO also serves on the BOD as an ex-officio member.
The following are the current voting members of the Board of Directors:
- Michael Beavers, Trustee and Chairman of the Board
- Eric Van Sant, At-Large Member, and Immediate Past Trustee
- Rob Grau, At-Large Member
- Josh Powell, At-Large Member
- Bryan Walton, At-Large Member
- Ben Schroff, At-Large Member
- Nicholas Simons, JD., At-Large Member
- Allen Chen, At-Large Member (Active)
- Vacant, At-Large Member (Active)
- Jeff Thompson, PhD., Life Member
- Ernest J. Hall, MA, Life Member
In addition, the following are non-voting members of the board
- Vacant, Secretary
- Jonas Birch, Treasurer
- Cory Molner, Executive Director
- Bryan Guffey, President of the Alumni Association
- Dave West, Life Member
Executive Director and CEO
The Executive Director and CEO is charged with coordinating all of the day-to-day operations and strategic planning of the Fraternity Office. The position works on all business affairs of the international organization and manages the budget.
Brother Cory Molner has served Delta Lambda Phi Fraternity since 2010 on the Fraternity Office Staff. In 2014 Brother Molner was officially appointed to the position of Executive Director and CEO, only the third to serve in this position since the reorganization.