Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the highest elected officer of Delta Lambda Phi Social Fraternity. The Board of Directors, or BOD, is the governing body of Delta Lambda Phi and the Brothers who serve in these offices are elected at the Fraternity’s Annual Convention. The Board of Directors is comprised of The Trustee and Chairman of the Board, the Corporate Secretary, Treasurer and Alumni and Active At Large members. The Executive Director and CEO also serves on the BOD as an ex-officio member.
The following are the current voting members of the Board of Directors:
- Michael Beavers, Trustee and Chairman of the Board
- Rob Grau, At-Large Member (Alumnus)
- Bryan Walton, At-Large Member (Alumnus)
- Ben Schroff, At-Large Member (Alumnus)
- Wade Price, At-Large Member (Alumnus)
- Zach Haak, At-Large Member (Alumnus)
- Avery Willis, At-Large Member (Active)
- Jeff Thompson, Life Member
- Ernie Hall, Life Member
In addition, the following are non-voting members of the board
- Eric Van Sant, Immediate Past Trustee
- Christopher Engle-Newman, Executive Director
- Jonas Birch, Treasurer
- Nolan Petersen, President of the Alumni Association
- Dave West, Life Member
Executive Director and CEO
The Executive Director and CEO is charged with coordinating all of the day-to-day operations and strategic planning of the Fraternity Office. The position works on all business affairs of the international organization and manages the budget.
Brother Christopher Engle-Newman was officially appointed to the position of Executive Director and CEO in July of 2018, his second time serving in such a capacity. Brother Engle-Newman previously served as Secretary for the Board of Directors.