Featured News Stories
- Omega Chapter Br. Ahmed Al-Shamari Wins Homecoming King
- DLP Condemns Trump Administration’s Act to Redefine Gender
- NIC and NPC Form Anti-Hazing Coalition
- NIC Announces Historic System-Wide Alcohol Prohibitions
- 2019 Delta Force Leadership Academy – APPLY TODAY!
- Delta Lambda Phi Announces Historic Change to Expansion and Membership Experience
- Br. Sean Finn Recognized as The Advocate’s 2018 Champion of Pride from Iowa
- Joining Delta Lambda Phi
Thinking of Joining?
In 1986, Delta Lambda Phi Social Fraternity was founded by gay men for all men. Since then, our Fraternity has grown into a thriving international organization with chapters and provisional chapters all over North America. Above all, Delta Lambda Phi is set apart by its Brotherhood, both in terms of the quality of its membership, as well as the lifelong bonds of friendship and support that are unique to this organization.
If you have been thinking about joining a Fraternity but would like to know more, then this website is for you! Find Chapters near you, or if there are none, learn how you can start your own. Learn how Delta Lambda Phi came to be, and how it is evolving today. Most importantly, take the opportunity to get a glimpse of what Brotherhood means to us.
Whether you’re a new member, a long-serving Active Brother, or an Alumnus checking in for the first time in a while, this website is here for you, too. A good place to get started is the Brother Services page.