Featured News Stories
- Statement on Transgender Military Ban
- Gamma Gamma Chapter Recognized For Excellence
- Gamma Epsilon Chapter Born at Georgia State University
- Beta Psi Chapter Wins University Awards
- Br. Trevor Leeper Inducted Into Order of Omega at University of Iowa
- Brother Fights to End Conversion Therapy
- Joining Delta Lambda Phi
Thinking of Joining?
In 1986, Delta Lambda Phi Social Fraternity was founded by gay men for all men. Since then, our Fraternity has grown into a thriving international organization with Chapters all over North America. Above all, Delta Lambda Phi is set apart by its Brotherhood, meaning both the quality of its Brothers, as well as the lifelong bonds of friendship and support that are unique to this organization.
If you have been thinking about joining a Fraternity but would like to know more, then this website is for you. Find Chapters near you, or if there are none, learn how you can start your own. Learn how Delta Lambda Phi came to be, and how it is evolving today. Most importantly, take the opportunity to get a glimpse of what Brotherhood means to us.
Whether you’re a new pledge, a long-serving Active Brother, or an Alumnus checking in for the first time in a while, this website is here for you, too. A good place to get started is the Brother Services page.